As you all well know, the earthquakes and tsunami have devastated Japan and its people. So to offer what little aid I can, I am opening up commissions! There will be only 5 slots open.
Price will start at $35 for a FULL COLOR 8 1/2 x 11 piece, limit 1 character, every extra is $10. OCs are allowed, please have references available.
Or if you prefer you can bid on my help_japan lot, starting bid is $5 with a 2 character MAX. community.livejournal.com/help…
90% of proceeds will go to the REDCROSS disaster relief fund. The remaining 10% goes toward supplies. Will send jpg. of donation to commissioner as proof of donation. Please add $5 for shipping within the US.
Note me if interested!